Tuesday, September 24, 2013

PAM HOGG - Private Residence






A legend in her own right... Fashion came so easy to her at such a young age... she didn't have to work for it. Discovered on the streets of London and handed a career she was so good at she didn't realize how difficult this was for most. Left the business at her height to pursuit a life as a rock star, once again getting some success and notoriety with a natural ability. When she decided to come to the fashion business is when she learned how really difficult this business really is.
"I don't term myself a feminist but I love giving power to women and I feel my clothes allow freedom."
She is PURE, RAW TALENT. There is absolutely nothing manufactured, fake or learned about her talent. MUCH RESPECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment